Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well Hello There!!

Well Hello to you!!! I figured I might as well pop in here and post a little just to let you know I am more than just scrap previews and words, lol Yup, I'm human...or something similar most days...ask my kids, they say I'm a grump! lol I guess by now you've figured out I love color and texture!! I try to be unique, try to put things out there I am looking for in a scrap kit in hopes that others are also looking for the same thing. Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE SCRAPS, all the simple ones that are so soft and elegant, the bright ones that take your breath away, the ones that have so many pieces in them you'll be able to make dozens of pages, but I am always looking for something with a little more bite to it, some texture, something you look at and want to reach out and touch. So I started creating kits with my very best friends in the world, Connie, Nicole, Chrmd, Ravedam, and Becky. Together we blog and offer free and PTU scraps on Irrisistable Scraps, and I also have my own blog here when I can ofer my scraps as well as chat a little and offer other items as well. Recently, tut writers have been using our creations in their tuts, and today I want to share some of them with you. These are using my scraps, and I had no idea they could look so good!!! Enjoy!!!

Divalicious
Turquoise Night

You should stay tuned, because I have a brand new kit in the works, there will be a paid kit and a good sized freebie sampler too!! All I can tell you is it is big and the name of it is Lilacs and Lace.

No comments: