Friday, May 23, 2008

Full Kits and News!!!

I wanted to let you all know my news!! I am now a designer at Treasured Scrap Designs! I am so excited!!! I will still be offering my scraps here on the blog and will be offering some exclusive designs at Treasured Scraps. Nothing will change here for you all because you are simply the BEST!!

Now onto other things, I now have full sized kits available and they are all for sale for $4.00 each. The ones I have available right now are listed below and you can simply email me with the kit name you want and I'll send you an invoice.

Kits Available in full size are:
Email: nikkilynne39@gmail.com

Brown Sugar
Calypso
Caribbean Blues
Rustic Jewels
Watercolor Dreams
Sweet Summer Melons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.