Monday, May 19, 2008

OMG I've been *GASP* Tagged! lol

Oh My, now this is a first, lol looks fun, fun, fun!! TY Muriel!!

Ok, here is what you have to do once you're tagged..

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post byleaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

Here are my 7 facts..,

1. I have a great love of reading, my two favorite are my 12 year old daughters fantasy/magic books, and time travel romances.

2. I treat my cat like one of my kids, lol Hey i raised her from 5 days old on an eye dropper, I'm momma!

3. I drive my SO nuts with all this talk of PNG files, color swatches, PSP, PS, and all their differences....and I LOVE DRIVING HIM NUTS LOL

4. I always bring my daughter in when I design kits because she loves to help and has a great eye for color too! She designs myspace pages for her friends!

5. I love Arthurian legend, Camelot, Merlin, Knights of The Round Table, Avalon, and all the romance that goes with it.

6. I cover my eyes on the gory parts of scary movies.

7. Clowns Scare me lol

Now for the seven I choose, sorry if you've been hit twice lol

Nicole of Irresistible Scraps
Ravedam of Neon Butterfly's Treasures
Connie of Connie's Creative Chaos
Becky of Vamp's Productions
Fi of Fi's Fault Scraps
Black Cat of Black Cats Scraps

No comments: