Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Early Kit, New Freebie!! CORRECTED!

I've been hard at work the past few days getting my kits all zipped up, and ready to put into a store, plus I've been working on two new kits as well, lol Busy busy busy!! I was looking through my folders and realzied I had posted this kit over on my TYI blog with my best friends and their scraps, but I had never posted it for you!! So here is my teal kit, in tagger and full size, and it's somewhat smaller than my usual, but it's FREE!! So enjoy!! And look for new kits soon!! This kit has 10 papers and 16 elements.

Password removed! Sorry!

You can DOWNLOAD TAGGER SIZE HERE


You can DOWNLOAD FULL SIZE HERE

22 comments:

WillowRaven said...

Beautiful kit, however when I clicked on the link for the tagger size kit, it says that it needs a password...?

WillowRaven said...

Awesome - thanks for the correction - was able to download the tagger size kit! Thank you for sharing your creations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this couldn't be more beautiful! I love the full sized kits. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this wonderful kit!!:)!

Annabella said...

Thank you ever so much, this Kit is absolutely gorgeous!! You are so awesome for sharing your creativity and hard work with us, I know I really appreciate it!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL kit!!!!!!!!

S said...

Thank you so much for posting this beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

thank you,

kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much...Lila

Jacquie Hart said...

love it Chelle thanks for sharing your talent with us

Anonymous said...

WAOUH it's so beautiful
thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a lovely kit:)

Anonymous said...

thanx for your kits they're beatiful!

Anonymous said...

Un vrai moment de plaisir ce blog, merci !

rsb said...

I downloaded this one..thanks a bunch:)

Nic said...

Thanks for this awesome kit.

Barbara said...

This is such a gorgeous kit! I love teal, it's one of my favs, along with your dd's fav, purple. I hope you have a kit with the embellishments from your background page. Those white flowers and butterflies are just so delicate looking, translucent, ethereal! Thanks so much for sharing!!

asphaltpiratin said...

Danke schön!Das sind wundervolle Farben

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you very much, this is beautiful kit.

clubiani said...

Awesome, rich colors! thank you so much!

Julie's Creations said...

Thank you for this fab freebie kit