Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jade Dragon PTU Kit

I finally found a little spurt of creativity, lol Been a long, trying past week! I hope you like this kit, it is the compnaion kit to Oriental Mystique. I'm sure you've noticed I like doing theme kits and series, lol I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out. There are 12 papers and 53 elements in this one, and not nearly everything is shown. Kit is in tagger and full size. Tagger kit is $2.50 and full kit is $4.00. How to purchase full kit is on the right of the blog, purchase tagger kit below.


Be sure to allow up to 24 hours processing as I personally send all orders, and make sure you have a valid email address on your account.














OR














1 comment:

Beachkid said...

Baby Cakes Scraps you have been tagged, see my blog