Friday, December 5, 2008

Isabella PTU Kit

LOOK! It isn't a Christmas kit, lol I love the holidays but I took a break to do this fantasy kit for you all at the request of my daughter. As some of you remember the purple fairy kit, A Fairy For Devin, well she choose this one this time! This kit has 15 papers and over 75 elements including a carriage (not shown), cluster frames, gems, jewels, paper doodles, and more! Kit is in full size and tagger size. Tagger size can be purchased below for $3.00 and full size purchasee info is on the right of the blog.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fairy in your latest kit!!

Did you do it yourself?

Unknown said...

Thanks! She is a CU poser from Digital Designs, they have gorgeous ones!

Anonymous said...

well I was going to actually buy this one but no matter what I click it doesn't get me anywhere .... really neat kit though!!