Friday, December 26, 2008

Spring Dreams PTU Kit

WOW! What can I say! It has been a week, Christmas was wonderful, sad, but wonderful. Sad because this is the first year without my grandmother during the holidays and the house looks like she will walk through it at any moment, it's unreal, you know she is gone, but everything is the way she left it. But my grandfather is doing well and enjoyed the day even though grannies birthday was the day before Christmas. On the other hand, I got to see much of my family I haven't seen in years, a few of whom I missed terribly and was so happy to see! So on that note, here is Spring Dreams! Why? Because I'm already tired of the snow and cold, lol It's in full tradiitonal scrapper size and hybrid tagger size! Purchase tagger size below, full size purchase info is to the right of the blog under view cart. Tagger size is $3.00 and the kit has 10 papers and 80 elements.







No comments: