Sunday, May 10, 2009

Butteflies Redux PTU Kit

Well, I'v been doing some thinking and I have decided to go back to many of my earlier kits and redo them, sort of bringing them kicking and screaming into today, lol So I have sat down and worked this kit over and it has turned out huge! Originally it had 10 papers and about 50 elements, mostly done by actions and what have you, but I've added to it more papers and many new elements inclusing hand down cluster frames, journal papers, and tons more for a total of 15 papers and 145 elements. Taggers size is $3.50 and Full Size is $4.50. You can purcahse tagger size below, full size purchase info is on the right. This will be going into all of my sores over the next week too. You can click the images on all posted and see the kits preview larger than shown here.






No comments: