Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Kit, Finally!! Fairy Grace

Well I know it has been awhile but guess what? I'm back, lol and over the next week you will have three brand new kits! In case anyone was wondering where I have been, I have been busy as can be putting in my own scrap store where you will be able to go and get all my new goodies instead of having to come here! I currently have two brand new kits in store, Fairy Grace and Vintage Easter, you can get Fairy Grace in full and tagger size at my store, and Vintage Easter in tagger, and full size will be uploaded next week. You can find my new store here: Sunflower Scraps Boutique
So if ya like Fairy Grace, you can snag either full or tagger size here: Baby Cakes Scraps
While you are there, you can browse all my new products too!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I LOVE this kit! Beautiful work :)