Friday, June 6, 2008

Did you know marshmallow washes out of your hair?

LMAO I figured I would be washing it a half dozen times, but it came out first time, lol Oh, where did I get marshmallow in my hair at?? We were making smores tonight...YES...In 95 degree heat by an open fire, lol How else is there to make em, lol Anywho, I leaned back and my hair wrapped around a stick, with melted mallow on it, lol and I have long hair anyway, so that made it worse. But it washed out...now my hair smells like coconuts!! HAHAHA oh I need sleep...fairy kits coming soon!!! Stay tuned! these will be brought to you courtesy of my daughter, Devin, who loves fairies!! I'm thinking of either naming a kit after her or letting her name them for me...stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thenk you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us. It really is appreciated.