Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My First Blog Award!!!

I am so tickled to have gotten my first blog award!!! TY Michelle!!! this is a first for me! The award came form Michelle over at Crafty Scraps and here are the rules to keep this little jewel going!

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

I nominate:
Nicole : Simply Irrisistible Designs
Connie: Connies Creative Chaos
Shiloh: Scraps By Shilo
Scrapcat: Scrapcats Scrap Crap
Fi: Fi's Fault Scraps
Blackcat: Blackcat's Scraps
Amanda: Tantrum's Scrap Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lynne, I'll pass it on as soon as I can think of 7 different people lol