Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To the Moron who keeps harrassing me

I had previously posted a copy of Scrappin Cops TOU for you since you delight in causing trouble, but something much better has came along, Deb herself. THANK YOU DEB!!! Now go away and find someone else to harrass! In case you can't find the correct comment to read from, here is a copy of her comment:

Deb said...
Ahhh, Lynne you took down your recent post to those childish people who are harassing you! I am sorry this is happening to you, some people need to GET A LIFE! If the offenders happen to read this, you should know that this blog owner has MY PERMISSION, BLESSING, and ENCOURAGEMENT in using my freebies for her designs. She gives credit where it is due and I feel honored that she is using my freebies in her designs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a horrible shame! I too love using TheScrappinCops cu designs and tools! Don't let them get you down whatever the case. I noticed too when I went to leave you encouragement that you used a star on your blog layout I had made months ago. Just wanted to say thanks! Stop by and see me some time!

Anonymous said...

What a horrible shame! I too love using TheScrappinCops cu designs and tools! Don't let them get you down whatever the case. I noticed too when I went to leave you encouragement that you used a star I had made months ago. Just wanted to say thanks! Stop by and see me some time!