Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BUY MY STORE MEMBERSHIP!!

I have a brand new special in place! This is a Buy My Store/Membership. This membership covers all scraps and all commercial use items that I currently have in my store, plus one full years access to all new items that I add to the store. I am going to have two different levels of sale, one os the tagger size products and the other is the full size products. Currently I have over 95 tagger size kits and over 70 commercial use products, and in full size kits, I think last count was around 60 full size kits, if not more. Cost of this membership is 25 dollars for tagger size, and 35 dollars for full size, and it includes one years membership to everything I have for sale. You will receive upon purchase a log in, password, and a download page to download everything at your leisure. Tagger size membership can be made via my store, Creative Scraps, and full size can be made by sending en email to nikkilynne39@gmail.com with Buy My Store in the subject line and let me know you wish to purchase the full size membership.
You can click the image below to go to my store, and you'll find the buy my store link in the sidebar. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: