Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Kit & A Freebie!!


WHEW!!! I've been busy lately with so much here at home, I haven't gotten to get any scraps made!! I've been working on this one in my spare time and have finally finished it and I even have a set of bracket pages for you as a freebie!!! The kit is called, "Into the Mystic" and it has 20 papers and 100 elements. It's in tagger and full size and is in cool blues and greens with glitter, fairies, scene and patterned papers and more!! Purchase tagger size below for $3.00 and full size is $4.00. You can email me at nikkilynne39@gmail.com if you'd like the full size! This will also be in all my stores by weekend!







Now for your freebie!!! These are full size bracket pages, but taggers can resize them easily!!

8 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. They are beautiful, love the papers.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the lovely pages Lynne :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Doudou said...

fabuleuses, tes créations! Je t'ai décerné un award, tu peux aller le voir sur mon blog!

* Lee said...

LOVE the colors in this kit! Thanks for the great freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 19 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

these are so beautiful! I love this kit! thank you for sharing the pages!