Sunday, November 8, 2009

New! Christmas Blush

Well, I'm recovering from the dreaded flu, but now everyone else in my house has it, lol I've been trying over a week to get this kit done and I finally have it up. it will be in all my stores by this coming weekend, and it can be purchased here as well. Tagger sized is $3 and full sized available for $4, all in pinks and sparkly silver and white! 20 papers and 80 plus elements. Purchase tagger size below, and send an email to nikkilynne39@gmail.com for full size. Kits will be sent back to you via email.
Please note that in order to receive the full size kit you must send
me an email in order for you to receive an invoice for the kit. I do not have
any offers of buy the tagger kit and receive the full size kit for free. I'm
sorry if anyone has interpreted this post as thus.







No comments: