Wednesday, October 17, 2012

UGH...Getting Caught Up

I am without a doubt the worst blogger ever! I can never get all my ducks in a row and update this thing! So gonna work on that the next few days. Got tons of new stuff and news, and hopefully I'll find time to pop a blog makeover in too....been along time since I've changed looks, and I've outgrown this one now.

So, where to start! News first, that works! I am branching out and opening a new store with a lady who is very dear to me, Patty Beyer, and I am so very excited! Patty & I already co~own Taggers Delight, and this is our new venture! We're called Bella Zingaro Studio. http://www.bellazingarostudio.com/shop and we're not striving to be some top notch store, we're just aiming for a nice atmosphere, good product and friendly people. Of course, we're holding a designer call, all that is required are two new products a month, no forums, no galleries, no drama, just relaxation and nice people. You can send an email to bellazingarostudio@gmail.com if interested in applying for a designer spot.

New kits, omg where to start on those! I have a couple of new Autumn kits, Halloween kits, and I am in the process of taking over the kits and products my daughter and I did together on our alternate design name, since she is starting her clinicals soon, she has no time to help anymore, so I'm putting them up under my name, those previews will be up soon too. 

You can see my newest kits at Scrapbird, Nuts4digi, SophienLulu, and Berry Sweet Scraps, and all my tagger versions will be made available soon to Taggers Delight, Your Scrap Addiction, Treasured Scraps, Heartbeatz Creationz and The Scrappers Den. I just gotta find the time to get it all done! Time is so tight with my daughter in her Senior year, and I have the baby all day! Whew a one year old can try your patience some days! lol

Let me post a couple of kit previews, tut results, and then try and work on the blog, and get some new stuff uploaded!!

Couple of new kit previews, Autumn Masquerade, and Bootfiul!

You can find these at Scrapbird, Berry Sweet Scraps & Nuts4digi




 I have a new tag from Gail, simply divine I might add!! using my Autumn masquerade Kit. Preview below and you can find the tutorial here: Gwils Tuts n Stuff


No comments: