Friday, October 19, 2012

Store Closing Sale

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing I have made the decision to step down as co owner and designer of Berry Sweet Scraps. I did not come to this decision lightly, but feel that I am making the right decisions for me. Many close friends know why I made this decision, and understand my reasons, and for that I am grateful. So in light of everything, I am having a closing sale at Berry Sweet Scraps through the weekend of 60% off everything. PU, CU, Tagger and Full sized, bundles included. I planned on keeping this sale going through NSD, but as it stands that may not be possible. So if you like my products, then hurry and grab them on close out for 60% off through the weekend. Click below to shop!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Best wishes to you in your new adventures!

Unknown said...

Thanks Melissa, I plan to work as hard there as I did at BSS, and hopefully with a lot less stress!